Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department press release.
On Nov. 19, our 14-day case rate per 100,000 for Oct. 26-Nov. 8 is 335.4. The 14-day case rate offers the most reliable look at COVID-19 disease burden on Pierce County.
Our hospitalization rate is currently 11.1 per 100,000.
Today, we confirmed 128 COVID-19 cases and 6 new deaths:
- woman in her 50s from East Pierce County.
- A man in his 50s from Frederickson.
- A man in his 70s from East Pierce County.
- A women in her 70s from Central Pierce County.
- A man in his 70s from Lakewood.
- A man in his 60s from Puyallup.
Our totals are 95,140 cases (PCR = 84,649 antigen = 10,491) and 914 deaths.
Find more information on: