An announcement from City of Puyallup.
The following streets will be closed on Friday, August 13, Saturday, August 14, and Sunday, August 15, 2021 in downtown Puyallup for the annual Meeker Days Art and Music Festival. The street department crews post no parking signs 48 hours in advance and will begin closing various side streets beginning Thursday, August 12 at 5:00 p.m.
- 2nd Street SW, between West Main and the circular drive at 210 West Pioneer
- West Meeker from 2nd St SW to 3rd St SE
- 2nd Street SE between East Main and East Pioneer
The following arterial streets will be closed:
- Meridian Street, between Stewart and 4th Avenue SW/SE
- West Pioneer from 2nd Street SW to 2nd Street SE
The following city parking lots will also be closed:
- The Hill Funeral Parking Lot
- The Cornforth Campbell Lot
- The Cornforth Campbell Covered Lot
- Post Office Lot
Detour routes and signs will be posted to maneuver around the street closures. The city anticipates the streets affected by the festival will be re-opened on Sunday evening, August 15, 2021.