Photo by Chris Chase, Story by Joseph Boyle
I love this photo. I wish I could brag to you that it is my “shutter genius”. A family friend, Chris Chase, is an avid hiker. She took the photo and then graciously shared the image with me. The photo stirs creative imagination.
Yes, you all know I could write a story around the photo, all kinds of stories, hundreds of stories.
Rather than do that, I thought it would be fun to stage for our readers a photo caption challenge. I have used the word “challenge”, rather than “contest” so as to not become the target of an investigation by The Gambling Commission. Besides, there will be no prizes awarded. This is just for fun and laughs. Are you in?
Let me get you started with a few captions of my own.
PHOTO CAPTION CHALLENGE:
- Exactly how far is it to the next Starbucks?
- I do not need any GPS. I think I will throw my map away. The mountain is right there.
- For you golfers, is that a sand trap I see out there?
- This just does not look like Mt Saint Helens.
- I am beginning to realize I should have worn boots instead of my flip-flops.
If you have a family friendly caption, send it to me at email@example.com. If they are entertaining and fun, I may just publish a few.
Now, it is your turn to do the thinking and writing.