Date - Oct 6, 2021
Time - 7:00pm-8:30pm
LWVTPC is proud to co-sponsor a virtual forum series intended to expand public awareness of the impacts of implicit bias and racism in the Pierce County community.
This is series of panels each discussing their respective cultural perspectives. Each forum in the series will be held from 7:00 to 8:30 pm.
- September 15 Indigenous People https://bit.ly/3CnszPb
- September 29 African-American https://bit.ly/3xt1iY9
- October 6 Asian and Pacific Islander https://bit.ly/3yuVn6a
- October 20 Latinx/Hispanic https://bit.ly/3is4LSk
- November 3 New Immigrants https://bit.ly/3juyNEu
- November 17 Hope (the Science of Hope and its Application) https://bit.ly/2WU5nrC
Each session will include a presentation by people with lived experience followed by an opportunity to discuss what was heard in small groups.
Register for each one separately. For more information, see http://tacomapiercelwv.org/Forum.html.
And please share this information with any and all who might be interested. We can learn from each other. The other sponsors are Tacoma area NAACP and Vibrant Schools