DUPONT – Next week, contractor crews working for the Washington State Department of Transportation will alternate traffic through a single lane on Pendleton Avenue below Interstate 5.
The lane reduction allows Atkinson Construction to remove sidewalks and set up temporary fencing that will support upcoming construction on the I-5 overpass.
Alternating traffic on Pendleton Avenue at I-5
Flaggers will alternate traffic through the work zone on Pendleton Avenue at I-5 from:
- 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. each day, Monday, Sept 11 to Friday, Sept. 15.
- This section of Pendleton Avenue is within Joint Base Lewis-McChord.
Travelers are encouraged to sign up for email updates for the I-5 Mounts Road to Steilacoom-DuPont Road Corridor Improvements Project . Real-time traveler information is also available from the WSDOT app , and the WSDOT statewide travel map .
Hyperlinks within the release:
- Email updates: public.govdelivery.com/accounts/WADOT/subscriber/new?topic_id=WADOT_730
- I-5 Mounts Road to Steilacoom-DuPont Road Corridor Improvements project: wsdot.wa.gov/construction-planning/search-projects/i-5-mounts-rd-steilacoom-dupont-rd-corridor-improvements
- WSDOT app: www.wsdot.wa.gov/Inform/mobile.htm
- WSDOT statewide travel map: wsdot.com/Travel/Real-time/Map/