TACOMA, Wash. — As part of its ongoing work to address disparities for historically underutilized businesses owned by minority, women, and socially and economically disadvantaged individuals, the City of Tacoma’s Equity in Contracting (EIC) team is hosting a workshop on technical assistance and resources available to small businesses on September 13, 2023, from 11 AM – 12:30 PM, in the Tacoma Municipal Building, Room 243. The following items will be covered:
- An overview of the City’s EIC Program
- Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) Consultative Services Overview
- City of Tacoma Small Business Financing
- Washington APEX Accelerator, formerly known as PTAC Technical Assistance Center
- Business Impact Northwest Technical Assistance Information
There will also be an opportunity for Q&A before the workshop concludes. This free event will be offered in a hybrid format, with virtual and in-person options to attend. Registration details are available on makeittacoma.com.
Questions about this event, or requests to receive information in an alternate format, may be directed to Gary Lizama at email@example.com or (253) 591-5826.