Submitted by Attorney James F. Christnacht.
Many people put off having their Wills done. A Will might be difficult to think about, but it will be one of the most important documents you will make in your lifetime.
Everyone age 18 and older should have a Will. If you have a Will, check to see if it needs to be updated.
You will feel confident knowing your children, property, assets, and even pets can be provided for.
Here are the top 10 questions frequently asked:
- What is a Will?
- Why do I need a Will?
- What happens if I die without a Will?
- Do I need a Will if I’m married?
- Do I need a Will if I’m single?
- Who can make a Will?
- Does my Will need to be updated?
- If I don’t have any money or own anything, do I need a Will?
- If I move do I need to change my Will?
- Can I make my own Will?
University Place Attorney James F. Christnacht meets clients via telephone, Zoom or Face Time. There is no obligation. If you have questions about your Estate Planning, call him (253-565-0270) to see how he can assist you.