Sound Transit announcement.
Sound Transit’s contractor will close sections of 5th, 6th, and 7th Streets and 3rd Avenue overnight to install pavement markings.
Tuesday, July 12 through Wednesday, July 13, 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- 5th Street Northwest between West Main and West Stewart Avenue
- 6th Street Northwest between West Main and 3rd Avenue
- 3rd Avenue between 6th Street Northwest and 8th Street Northwest
- 7th Street Northwest between 2nd Avenue and Stewart Avenue
- Signed detours will be in place.
- The work may create noise impacts.
- As described in previous alerts, 2nd Ave Northwest between 6th and 7th is closed through July, as is the east sidewalk on 5th Street between the railroad tracks and 2nd Avenue.