Local students were among those who earned dean’s list recognition at George Fox University for the fall 2021 semester. Traditional undergraduate students must earn a 3.5 grade point average or above on 12 or more hours of graded work to earn a spot on the dean’s list.
- Claire Broughton, junior, cinematic arts
- Gracen Livingston, sophomore, graphic design
- Alex Mills, junior, computer science and mathematics
- Brenna Sclair, senior, exercise science
- Noah Burlingame, senior, engineering
- Emma Reno, senior, elementary education
- Nathan Lawty, senior, history
- Julia Quist, senior, communication
- Lyla Roy, junior, business administration
George Fox University is classified by U.S. News & World Report as a “Best National University.” More than 4,000 students attend classes on the university’s campus in Newberg, Ore., and at teaching centers in Portland, Salem and Redmond, Ore. George Fox offers more than 60 undergraduate academic programs, degree-completion programs for working adults, and 19 masters and doctoral degrees.