Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department press release.
On Nov. 30, our 14-day case rate per 100,000 for Nov. 7-20 is 303.5. The 14-day case rate offers the most reliable look at COVID-19 disease burden on Pierce County.
Our hospitalization rate is currently 7.2 per 100,000.
Today, we confirmed 278 COVID-19 cases and 7 new deaths:
- A man in his 50s from South Pierce County.
- A woman in her 60s from Spanaway.
- A woman in her 70s from South Hill.
- A woman in her 60s from Tacoma.
- A woman in her 80s from Tacoma.
- A woman in her 60s from South Pierce County.
- A man in his 60s from Edgewood/Fife/Milton.
Our totals are 96,843 cases (PCR = 86,199 antigen = 10,644) and 931 deaths.
Find more information on:
- Case counts, hospitalizations, vaccination and other metrics.
- COVID-19 vaccines.
- Getting a COVID-19 test.
- Childcare and schools.