Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department press release.
On Nov. 18, our 14-day case rate per 100,000 for Oct. 26-Nov. 8 is 346.1. The 14-day case rate offers the most reliable look at COVID-19 disease burden on Pierce County.
Our hospitalization rate is currently 11.1 per 100,000.
Today, we confirmed 236 COVID-19 cases and 6 new deaths:
- A woman in her 30s from Tacoma.
- A man in his 70s from Frederickson.
- A woman in her 40s from University Place.
- A man in his 70s from Tacoma.
- A man in his 60s from Bonney Lake.
- A man in his 50s from South Pierce County.
Our totals are 95,013 cases (PCR = 84,547 antigen = 10,466) and 908 deaths.
Find more information on: