Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department press release.
On Nov. 12, our 14-day case rate per 100,000 for Oct. 19-Nov. 1 is 399. The 14-day case rate offers the most reliable look at COVID-19 disease burden on Pierce County.
Our hospitalization rate is currently 9 per 100,000.
Today, we confirmed 207 COVID-19 cases and 10 new deaths:
- A woman in her 80s from Bonney Lake.
- A woman in her 80s from Tacoma.
- A man in his 30s from South Hill.
- A woman in her 60s from Edgewood/Fife/Milton.
- A man in his 70s from Edgewood/Fife/Milton.
- A woman in her 80s from Gig Harbor.
- A woman in her 50s from South Hill.
- A man in his 50s from Tacoma.
- A man in his 60s from South Pierce County.
- A woman in her 50s from Spanaway.
Today, we’re reporting a higher number of deaths because of processing and technical problems from the last few days.
On Thursday we confirmed 400 cases.
Our totals are 93,853 cases (PCR = 83,517 antigen = 10,336) and 875 deaths.
Find more information on: