Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department press release.
On Oct. 21, our 14-day case rate per 100,000 for Sept. 28-Oct. 11 is 484.2. The 14-day case rate offers the most reliable look at COVID-19 disease burden on Pierce County.
Our hospitalization rate is currently 12.7 per 100,000.
Today, we confirmed 344 COVID-19 cases and 9 new deaths:
- A woman in her 50s from Tacoma.
- A man in his 60s from Fredrickson.
- A man in his 70s from Tacoma.
- A man in his 60s from Tacoma.
- A woman in her 70s from South Pierce County.
- A woman in her 70s from Tacoma.
- A man in his 80s from Parkland.
- A man in his 90s from Graham.
- A woman in her 80s from Puyallup.
Our totals are 88,444 cases (PCR = 78,648 antigen = 9,796) and 829 deaths.
Find more information on: