A press release from Sound Transit.
Nighttime road closure of 5th Street NW between W Main and W Stewart Ave to install new utilities and continue buildout of the pedestrian bridge.
Road closures are expected from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. on the following dates:
- Monday 10/4 through Thursday 10/7
- Monday 10/11 through Thursday 10/14
- Monday 10/18 through Thursday 10/21
- Monday 10/25 through Thursday 10/28
5th Street NW between W Main and W Stewart Avenue.
- Signed detours will be in place.
- The work may create minimal noise impacts.
- As described in previous alerts, 3rd Avenue NW between 5th and 6th Streets has closed permanently, 2nd Ave NW between 6th and 7th is closed through November, and several sidewalks are closed through early 2022, including: the north side of 3rd Avenue between 6th and 7th Streets, the east side of 6th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenues, and the west side of 5th Street between the railroad tracks and 2nd Avenue.
- Due to inclement weather or unforeseen issues, dates and times are subject to change.