The Lakewood City Council will be holding a public hearing for the 2021 Annual Development Regulation Amendment Package on Monday, August 2, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. regarding Title 18A Land Use and Development Code.
- 18A.10.125 – Inserting map to portray where JBLM flight patterns overlap with Lakewood
- 18A.10.070 (C) and (N) – Updating text regarding Director’s Interpretations
- 18A.10.180 – updating definitions
- 18A.20.080 – updating Review Authorities for form-based codes
- 18A.40.020 – updating Director Determinations
- 18A.40.040 – allowing personal services as permitted use in Commercial 1 zone
- 18A.60.090 (A)(4) – clarifying minimum lot width in MR2 zone
- 18A.60.100 – correcting rounding of fractions practices
- 18A.80 – updating Parking Regulations
- 18A.95 – updating Wireless Services Facilities regulations
- Various corrections to cross-references to RCW and WAC sections
Public testimony for Public Hearings will be accepted via mail, email or live during the meeting either in person or via ZOOM. Written comments should be sent to Briana Schumacher, City Clerk, at 6000 Main Street SW Lakewood, WA 98499 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Written comments received before noon on August 2 will be provided to the City Council electronically that day.
Residents can virtually attend City Council meetings by watching them live on the city’s YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/cityoflakewoodwa. Those who do not have access to YouTube can call in to listen by telephone: Dial +1(253) 215- 8782 and enter participant ID: 868 7263 2373. Directions on how to provide live testimony via ZOOM will be provided on the meeting agenda at cityoflakewood.us/city-council/city-council-agendas/.