On May 4, our 14-day case rate per 100,000 is 374.2. The 14-day case rate offers the most reliable look at COVID-19 disease burden on Pierce County.
Our hospitalization rate is currently 8.7 per 100,000.
We confirmed 179 new COVID-19 cases and 2 new deaths:
- A woman in her 60s from Tacoma.
- A woman in her 70s from Tacoma.
Our totals are 45,089 cases and 534 deaths.
Find more information on:
- Case counts, hospitalizations, testing and other metrics.
- The state’s Roadmap to Recovery.
- COVID-19 vaccines.
- Childcare and schools.
- Getting a COVID-19 test.
- How to gather with family safely.