On April 20, our 14-day case rate per 100,000 is 209.1. The 14-day case rate offers the most reliable look at COVID-19 disease burden on Pierce County and it includes a 6-day data lag.
We confirmed 207 new COVID-19 cases and 3 new deaths:
- A man in his 70s from East Pierce County.
- A man in his 80s from Tacoma.
- A man in his 70s from Tacoma.
Our totals are 42,253 cases and 527 deaths.
Find more information on:
- Case counts, hospitalizations, testing and other metrics.
- The state’s Roadmap to Recovery.
- COVID-19 vaccines.
- Childcare and schools.
- Getting a COVID-19 test.
- How to gather with family safely.