Nighttime road closure of Fifth Street NW between 2nd Ave NW and W Stewart Ave to complete stormwater work for the future garage and pedestrian bridge.
Starting as early as Monday night, March 8, lasting up to four nights (through Friday morning March 12). Closure hours are 9pm through 5am.
Fifth Street NW between 2nd Ave NW and W Stewart Avenue. (See map below.)
- Signed detours will be in place.
- The work may create minimal noise impacts.
- Crews are following strict COVID-19 health and safety practices.
- As described in previous alerts, 3rd Avenue NW between 5th and 6th Streets has closed permanently, and several sidewalks are closed through early 2022, including:
- the north side of 3rd Avenue between 6th and 7th Street
- the east side of 6th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenues
- the west side of 5th Street between the railroad tracks and 2nd Avenue