Riders should be aware of service reductions for the Christmas and New Year’s holidays, including limited Sounder trains on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
Christmas Day and New Year’s Day service
- Sounder commuter rail will not operate.
- ST Express bus routes will operate on Sunday schedules.
- Link light rail will run on Sunday schedules.
- Tacoma Link will run on Sunday schedules.
Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve service
Sounder service will operate on a modified schedule on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
There will be no service on the Sounder North line.
On the Sounder South line, the first northbound train from Lakewood leaves at 4:36 a.m. followed by trains at 5:26 a.m., 6:26 a.m. and 6:46 a.m. Trains heading southbound depart King Street Station at 3:35 p.m., 4:15 p.m., 5:20 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Passengers can view the full schedules at www.soundtransit.org/sites/default/files/documents/schedule-sounder.pdf
Other service is as follows:
- ST Express buses and will operate regular weekday service.
- Link light rail will operate on weekday schedules.
- Tacoma Link will operate regular weekday service.
More holiday schedule information is available at soundtransit.org/Rider-Guide/Holiday-service.
All Sound Transit passengers must wear face coverings consistent with public health directives. Riders should also follow social distancing and other critical health guidelines to protect the community.