Tacoma Urban League is hosting a Stakeholder Luncheon where we will present on the State of Black Tacoma.
Please Save the Date for this important event on Thursday, May 7th, 11:00AM at the Eastside Community Center. Registration details will be published soon.
This year’s speakers will include:
- Tacoma Mayor Victoria Woodards
- Criminal Justice: Tacoma Council Member Keith Blocker
- Voting/Census: Pierce County Auditor Julie Anderson
- Education: Tacoma Public Schools Superintendent Carla Santorno
- Environment: Pierce Conservation District – Ryan Mello
- Employment: WorkForce Central – Deborah Howell
- Housing: City of Tacoma – Jacques Colon
- Healthcare: MultiCare Health System – Jamilia Sherls-Jones