TACOMA, Wash. – The Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber will host its 3rd annual South Sound Summit on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at the Greater Tacoma Convention Center. This half-day conference has all the components needed to advance business in the South Sound.
The conference will kick off with a lunch highlighting the future of the South Sound, an unparalleled line-up of community leaders and influencers who can help the region understand where we are and where we’re going in a number of important economic sectors. Speakers will include:
- Dr. Ali Modarres, University of Washington Tacoma
- Bill Robertson, MulitCare Health System
- Bruce Kendall, Economic Development Board for Tacoma-Pierce County
- Dan Absher, Absher Construction
- David Fischer, Tacoma Arts Live
- Congressman Derek Kilmer, 6th Congressional District
- Korbett Mosesly, City of Tacoma
- Tanya Durand, Children’s Museum of Tacoma
- Tom Pierson, Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber
After lunch, attendees will break out to Influencers of the South Sound panels or Tactical Business Training, topics which include:
- Retail in the South Sound (Downtown Tacoma Partnership, Ice Cream Social, Tacoma Night Market, eTc Tacoma, Wooden City)
- Small Business Panel (Premier Media Group, M Agency, Anthem Coffee, Cooks Tavern)
- How To Work With Creatives (SPUN Clay Arts Studio & Gallery, GoodDesign)
- Global/International & Business
- Training and Hiring Tomorrow’s Workforce
- Digital Advertising Made Easy for All Businesses
For the complete agenda and list of speakers and presentations visit
The evening will conclude with a business expo party where attendees can connect with other business and community members, enjoy beverages and hors d’oeuvres, and visit with the many businesses displaying their offerings .
Visit www.southsoundsummit.com/ for tickets and more information about speaker sessions and our generous sponsors.