The Division Avenue and Martin Luther King Jr. Way/K St. intersection will be closed for sewer work during the weekend of Nov. 2 and 3. This weekend’s work hours are 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. During the week, crews will install sewer pipes and structures on Division Ave. near K St.
Additional construction and traffic restrictions this week:
- Division Avenue from J Street to K Street – lane closure and weekend intersection closure.
- N. 1st Street from Division Avenue to Tacoma Avenue – lane restrictions.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Way from S. 11th Street to S. 9th Street – lane restrictions and street closure.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Way between S. 13th to 15th Street – northbound lane closure.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Way and 18th Street – lane restrictions and intersection closure.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Way from S. 3rd St. to S. 5th St. – lane restrictions.
- S. 4th St. between Broadway and Stadium Way – closed.
- Stadium Way from Broadway to the 705 onramp — southbound lane closure; use detours.