On October 28, the Lakewood City Council began its review of the proposed updates to Lakewood Municipal Code Titles 1, 3, 12, 7, and a new Title 18A.
You can view the Council’s discussion below or here.
The meeting materials are available here.
The Planning Commission took action and recommended approval of proposed updates to LMC Titles 1, 3, 12, 7, and a new Title 18A. All Planning Commission meeting materials can be seen here: cityoflakewood.us/planning-commission/
Upcoming City Council legislative schedule:
- November 12 (Tuesday): City Council study session – 18A.10 – 18A.40
- November 25: City Council study session – 18A.50 – 18A.100
- December 2: City Council public hearing
- December 9: City Council study session – Review of “case studies”/examples, potential amendments
- December 16: City Council action