Submitted by Diane Formoso.
The Caring for Kids Dinner Auction is February 2nd at the Clover Park Technical College McGavick Center at 5:00 P.M. This is our biggest fundraiser to raise the funds we need to do our work. Please order your tickets at email@example.com or 253 279 9777.
Caring for Kids Statistics 2018
- Clothing Bank 1,722 kids served
- School Supply Bank 5,786 kids served
- New Books 6,296 distributed
- Ready to Learn Fair 1,730 kids served
- Holiday Fair 750 families served
- Growing Up is Fun Bags 157 distributed
- Dental Kits 2,241 distributed
- Baby Clothes Large Bags 207 distributed
- Emergency Meals 891 distributed
- Color Books and Crayons 2,750 distributed – Halloween and Christmas
- $5 McDonalds Gift Cards 1,177 distributed
- Air Beds 94 distributed
- Blankets and Pillows 169 distributed
- Laundry Soap Cases 39 distributed
We also work with the Food Connection Truck at Springbrook, Tillicum Community Center, Springbrook Connection, LASA, Greater Lakes Mental Health, the Methodist Church Friday Night Dinners, WIC and the Fish Food Bank at the Church. With in-kind donations we are able to provide an array of clothing, hygiene products, household goods, food, books, color books and crayons and gifts to the people in our community.