LAKEWOOD – During the night of Saturday, Jan. 12, late night and early morning drivers using Interstate 5 in Lakewood could encounter ramp and lane closures. The work allows crews to continue progress on the I-5 Steilacoom-DuPont Road to Thorne Lane Corridor Improvements project.
The following ramps will close from 10:30 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 12, until 8:30 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 13.
- Gravelly Lake Drive Southwest on-ramp southbound I-5
- Southbound I-5 exit to Thorne Lane
Drivers can expect the following southbound I-5 night single- and double-lane closures.
- Single-lane closures begin at 10:30 p.m. Saturday, Jan 12.
- Double-lane closures begin at 12:30 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 13.
- All lanes will reopen at 8 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 13.