The city of Lakewood and Pierce County Refuse are once again teaming up to offer a free fall cleanup for Lakewood residents.
The Lakewood Fall Cleanup will be Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 3 and 4. Saturday’s hours are 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday’s hours are 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Drop off items at the Lakewood Transfer Station, 3869 94th St SW.
A photo ID or recent utility bill is required to prove Lakewood residency. If you need assistance please contact 253-875-5053 or 800-345-3629.
- Home/garage/yard/attic clean outs and old or broken furniture
- For recycling or donation: Dry mattresses, clothing, scrap metal and tires
Items not accepted:
- Yard waste: This can be recycled for free at the landfill or every other week curbside
- Hazardous waste
- TV’s, computers and other electronics
- Propane tanks/cylinders
- Automotive parts and accessories
- Commercial, construction and roofing material
- Regular garbage