If you are an active retiree, interested in life long learning, have you considered Learning Is ForEver’s Fall Quarter offerings?
- September 7th- “Buccaneers, Brigands and Bandits” by John and Donna Mollan. (Fall Kick-off Event with Potluck)
- September 14th- “Exploring the Wonders of the Universe” – A tour of Starry Hill Observatory and Planetarium.
- September 23rd- “Behind the Exhibits”- A tour of the Research Center of WA State Historical Society.
- October 4th- “3D Printing in Action” – at Gig Harbor Library
- October 26th- “Making Sense of the 2016 Presidential Election” by Dr. Sid Olufs, PLU Professor
- November 1st- “The Middle East in Turmoil: From the Arab Spring to Syrian Refugees and ISIS” by Dr. Steve Niva, Evergreen College
- November 16th- “Exotic, Chaotic, and Colorful Travels in India” by Kristine Countryman
- December 2nd- “Holiday Pipe Organ Concert and Dessert Potluck”- Organists Naomi Shiga and Dr. Jonathan Wohlers
More information about Learning Is ForEver may be found at our website www.plu.edu/liferoadscholar or by contacting LIFE’s Program Coordinator, Laura Stewart – email@example.com / (253) 241-4166. Learning Is ForEver is an community outreach of PLU’s Continuing Education office, and is affiliated with Road Scholar’s Lifelong Learning Network.Print This Post