By John Edward Lebeter
Based on the following resume, would you hire this person? Do you know anyone looking for an emplyee with the following skill set?
OBJECTIVE: Position of Job Coach
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Sales and Customer Service Skills:
- Working knowledge of ticket sales and advertising.
- Ability to work shifts of 6-10 hours per day.
- Strong ability to distribute flyers, advertising pamphlets and other circulars.
- Review content of recorded sales tapes for quality.
- Continually provide excellent advertising and marketing talents in all types of situations.
- Responsible for selling food items, camping equipment, or other items being marketed.
- Team player who works well with individuals and members of the team.
- Monitored, coached and advised three employees with mental health issues.
- Reported employee progress on acceptable work behavior.
- Assisted employees with problem solving, and managing difficulties in the workplace.
- Reviewed content of recorded sales tapes for quality assurance.
- Supervisory skills developed with with a variety of customers and clientele.
- Demonstrated ability to work with all type of clientele in various customer service situations.
- Compiled and implemented program plans for staff to utilize with customers.
- Bell Ringer at South Hill Mall (2007) – Salvation Army – Puyallup, WA
- Mental Health Counselor – TACID – Tacoma, WA
- Rehabilitation Services/Job Coach – Goodwill Industries – Tacoma, WA
- Quality Control Advisor – Direct Marketing – Scottsdale, AZ
- Customer Service Trainee – Arizona State DDD – Phoenix, AZ
- Teaching Assistant – Children’s Home Society – Auburn, WA
- Assistant Counselor – University of Arizona – Tucson, AZ
- Program Writer – Ashmore Estates – Ashmore, IL
- Assistant Camp Counselor – Camp New Hope – Mattoon, IL
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Arizona (1989) – Tucson, AZ
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor – Tacoma Community College – Tacoma, WA
If you have a position I can fill, please call me (John Edward Lebeter) at 253-983-9093.Print This Post