LAKEWOOD – Children 18 years and younger can eat for no charge this summer at several Clover Park School District (CPSD) schools. This program is offered through the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Summer Food Service Program. Meals will be served at the locations, dates and times listed below:
- Clover Park High School June 20-July 22 M-F, Aug. 18, 19 and 22 Th., Fr. and M 11:30 a.m. -12 noon
- Lakes High School June 20-July 22 M-F, Aug. 15-18 M-Th. 11:30 a.m. -12 noon
- Woodbrook Middle School June 20-July 21 M-Th. 12:15 – 12:45 p.m.
- Lochburn Middle School June 20-July 21 M-Th. 12:15 – 12:45 p.m.
- Four Heroes Elementary School June 20-July 21 M-Th. 11:15 – 11:45 a.m.
- Hillside Elementary School June 20-July 21 M-Th. 11:15 – 11:45 a.m.
- Idlewild Elementary School June 20-July 21 M-Th. 11:15 – 11:45 a.m.
- Lakeview Hope Academy June 20-July 21 M-Th. 11:15 – 11:45 a.m.
- Park Lodge Elementary School June 20-July 21 M-Th. 11:15 – 11:45 a.m.
The USDA prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees and applicants for employment based on race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the department. (Not all prohibited categories will apply to all programs and/or employment activities).
If you wish to file a civil rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online or at any USDA office, or call 866-632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax 202-690-7442 or email email@example.com.
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities may contact the USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 800-877-8339 or 800-845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer. Please contact CPSD’s student nutrition office for additional information at 253-583-5490.Print This Post