The next Lakewood City Council study session meeting is scheduled for 7 p.m., Monday, Oct. 12 at City Hall, 6000 Main Street SW. Here are a few of the items on Monday night’s agenda.
- The Council will hold a joint meeting with the Lakewood Arts Commission. The discussion will include the Art Commission’s 2015-16 Work Plan.
- The Council will receive an Economic Development update from Economic Development Manager Becky Newton. The presentation will include an overview of objectives and actions, a review of current projects, business retention and expansion, as well as new business activity, and regional comparisons.
- Assistant City Manager/Community & Economic Development Director David Bugher is scheduled to present a review of sanitary sewers and a report on Title 5 Business License implantation.
- Assistant City Manager/Administrative Services Tho Kraus will present a City Funds Ordinance Update and the 2015-16 Mid-Biennium Budget Adjustment.
- City Attorney Heidi Wachter is scheduled to present a review of the Transportation Benefit District Assumption.