The City of Lakewood is holding an Open House for residents and business owners to discuss upcoming roadway construction on Main Street Southwest between Gravelly Lake Drive and 108th St Southwest, as well as 59th Ave Southwest between 100th St and Bridgeport Way. Construction is anticipated to begin July 2015. Roadway work will require temporary roadway closures, driveway closures and detours.
- When: 3 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., Thursday, May 28
- Where: Council Chambers, Lakewood City Hall, 6000 Main Street SW
- What to Expect:
- Meet the Construction Management Team
- Discuss how it may affect you and your customers
- Address questions and concerns
Drop in anytime during the Open House to learn more about these projects. If you are unable to attend the meeting and have questions or concerns, please contact Weston Ott, Project Engineer, 253?983?7795. We hope to see you there!