Are you exited, yet? Lakewood SummerFEST 2014 is this Saturday at Fort Steilacoom Park!
In cast you hadn’t heard, SummerFEST is one of our community’s signature events. It draws thousands of visitors and offers fun for the entire family. As always, the City has events and activities planned for the entire day. Here is the itinerary:
- Stop by early and enjoy the final leg of the Sprint Triathlon (swim, bike and run) presented by St. Clare Hospital. Come watch these amazing athletes cross the finish line around 10:00 a.m.
- Beginning at 11:00 a.m. over 75 public market vendors and 20 food vendors will provide a variety of things to see, eat and buy.
- Families can enjoy two stages of FREE entertainment, a soccer tournament and Police, Fire, Army Strong vehicles and other community displays.
- The West Pierce Fire and Rescue will be on site to provide safety information as well as sell life vests and bike helmets.
- For a small fee children can enjoy the petting zoo and bouncing, climbing and racing in the KidZone.
- Come see the classic cars displayed at the Partners for Parks car show.
- Stay all day and into the night for our Comcast/Xfinity outdoor movie in the park – starting at dusk.
This annual event brings our community and guests together to celebrate Lakewood.
SummerFEST Main Stage Schedule
Noon – 12:30 pm Opening Ceremony
12:30 pm – 1:30 pm Coco – Loco (Tropical Latin)
1:30 pm – 2:00 pm Break – Local
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Latigo Lace (Young Country)
3:00 pm – 3:30 pm Break-Local
3:30 pm – 4:30 pm Michelle Taylor Band (Hot Blues)
4:30 pm – 5:00 pm Break – Local
5:00 pm – 6:00 pm M80’s (New Wave 80’s)
6:00 pm – 6:30 pm Break – Local
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm Whiskey River (Southern Rock)
8:00 pm – 9:30 pm Greg Bennick (Variety)
9:30 pm – 9:45 pm Stage Breakdown
9:45 pm – 11:30 pm Outdoor Movie in the Park (Jurassic Park)