The Rotary Club of Tacoma Narrows will send off their exchange student at their July 8 meeting. The club meets weekly (7 a.m.) at the Fircrest Golf Club for fellowship, breakfast, and an informative and interesting presentation from a guest speaker.
- July 8 – This will be Frauke’s last meeting with our club, before she heads for home. Be there to see her off.
- July 15 – Ted Smith, Executive Director of the Harbor History Museum, will bring us up to date on the exhibits and progress of the Gig Harbor museum.
- July 22 – A look into the future of UP’s Parks & Recreation Department. We’ll be a test audience for the new longterm plan. (Will there be projects for Rotary in this?)
- July 29 – Courage Classic! This will be our final meeting before the big event on August 4.
- August 5 – Meeting cancelled. Time to recover from Courage Classic.