Information sessions for those interested in becoming a U.S. citizen will be held on the following dates and times at the Tacoma Community House.
- Monday, June 23, 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 27, 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 2, 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 8, 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 12, 10 a.m.
You can expect:
- General program overview
- Complete intake and eligibility screening
- Sign up for English language level testing appointment
You need to bring:
- Picture ID/driver’s license
- Green Card
Basic eligibility requirements:
- 18 years of age or older
- Lawful permanent U.S. resident for 5 years
- Speak, read and write basic English
Information sessions held at Tacoma Community House, 1314 S. L St., Tacoma, WA 98405. For information, call 253-383-3951 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Information session required to sign up and attend classes.
Classes will take place on evenings and Saturdays at Pierce County Libraries and Tacoma Community House.
Free classes made possible by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Grant Program.