Do you know someone interested in becoming a United States citizen? You can help them prepare for the citizenship exam by telling them of the following Information Sessions:
Monday, June 23, 5:30 p.m.
Friday, June 27, 10 a.m.
Wednesday, July 2, 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, July 8, 10 a.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 12, 10 a.m.
You can expect:
- General program overview
- Complete intake and eligibility screening
- Sign up for English language level testing appointment
You need to bring:
- Picture ID/driver’s license
- Green Card
Basic eligibility requirements:
- 18 years of age or older
- Lawful permanent U.S. resident for 5 years
- Speak, read and write basic English
Information sessions held at Tacoma Community House, 1314 S. L St., Tacoma, WA 98405
Information session required to sign up and attend classes.
Classes will take place on evenings and Saturdays at Pierce County Libraries and Tacoma Community House.
Free classes made possible by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Grant Program.