Attorney General Bob Ferguson will speak about key issues and major cases in the Attorney General’s Office at the April 8 (7 am) meeting of the Tacoma Narrows Rotary Club. Learn about the work of the Attorney General’s Office in Pierce County and hear the latest on major current cases in the news.
The Rotary Club of Tacoma Narrows meets weekly at the Fircrest Golf Club for fellowship, breakfast, and an informative and interesting presentation from a guest speaker.
- April 15 – Two new Rotary events: “Celebrate UP Schools” (May 10th) and the Polo match (August 23) – President Jay Mosser
- April 22 – City of University Place
- April 29 – Students of the Month – Jayne Hofstrand, Curtis Junior High Principal
- May 6 – Sights and Sounds of Home – Rotary Inbound Exchange Student Frauke du Buhr from Germany
- May 20 – University Place School District News and Newsmakers