LAKEWOOD – At 1:38 a.m. Tuesday morning, West Pierce Fire & Rescue responded to reports of a house fire at 12815 65th Ave Ct SW. On arrival, firefighters found a house with flames coming from the center of the building. Firefighters quickly entered the building and extinguished the fire. Due to this quick knock-down of the fire, firefighters were able to salvage some of the occupant’s furniture. All occupants escaped prior to our arrival. There were no injuries reported. The fire was caused as a result of unattended cooking.