The Lakewood City Council will host a Study Session on Monday, March 24, 2014 (7:00 P.M.) in the City of Lakewood’s City Council Chambers (6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood, WA 98499). Following is the meeting agenda:
CALL TO ORDER
ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION:
( 5) 1. Joint Citizens’ Transportation Advisory Committee meeting.
( 6) 2. Review of the lodging tax collection code amendments and guidelines. – (Memorandum)
(25) 3. 2013 Year End Police Department Report. – (Memorandum)
(39) 4. Economic development update. – (Memorandum)
BRIEFING BY THE CITY MANAGER
(60) Ruby Apartments update
(63) Property acquisition through a Local Improvement District
(65) Project comparison to Camp Murray Gate project
ITEMS TENTATIVELY SCHEDULED FOR THE APRIL 7, 2014 REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING:
- Item No. 2 above.
- Recognizing the Clover Park School District STEM students.
- Presentation by the 4/2 and 2/2 Stryker Brigades.
- Setting Monday, April 21, 2014, at approximately 7:00 p.m., as the date for a public hearing by the City Council on the proposed 2014 budget amendments. – (Motion – Consent Agenda)
- Amending Chapter 3.36 of the Lakewood Municipal Code relative to lodging tax collection. – (Ordinance – Regular Agenda)
- Approving an agreement relative to the Waughop Lake management project. – (Motion – Regular Agenda)
- Approving an agreement for street sweeping services. – (Motion – Regular Agenda)
- Approving a grant agreement for the 111th/112th Street improvement project. – (Motion – Regular Agenda)
- Approving an agreement with Sound Transit relative to the 111th/112th Street improvement project. – (Motion – Regular Agenda)
- Approving an amendment to the interlocal agreement with the Town of Steilacoom relative to court transport services. – (Motion -Regular Agenda)
CITY COUNCIL COMMENTS
ADJOURNMENTPrint This Post