Civility Coach Madonna Hanna will challenge Rotarians to “Drop Kick the Drama” and build goodwill in the workplace at her presentation to the Tacoma Narrows Rotary club on Tuesday, March 18 at 7 am. Her encouraging advice in civility will encourage us to develop better relationships with fellow workers, management and customers/clients.
- March 25 – Pierce County Ambassadors — 2014 Daffodil Princesses
- April 1 — President’s Choice – President Jay Mosser
- April 15 – Creating a Better University Place – Tyler Pease, United for UP
- April 22 – City of University Place
- April 29 – Students of the Month – Jayne Hofstrand, Curtis Junior High Principal
- May 6 – Sights and Sounds of Home – Rotary Inbound Exchange Student Frauke du Buhr from Germany