Douglas Stoeckiht, Associate Director, and Mark Smith, Executive Director for Families Unlimited Network will discuss food banks and the growing needs of the University Place and Fircrest communities and a new fundraising campaign that’s just around the corner at the March 11 (7 am) meeting of that Tacoma Narrows Rotary Club.
- March 18 – Drop Kick the Workplace Drama – Civility Coach Madonna Hanna
- March 25 – Pierce County Ambassadors — 2014 Daffodil Princesses
- April 1 — President’s Choice – President Jay Mosser
- April 15 – Creating a Better University Place – Tyler Pease, United for UP
- April 22 – City of University Place
- April 29 – Students of the Month – Jayne Hofstrand, Curtis Junior High Principal
- May 6 – Sights and Sounds of Home – Rotary Inbound Exchange Student Frauke du Buhr from Germany