West Pierce Fire & Rescue is accepting applications through National Testing Network to establish a hiring list for the position of Entry Level Firefighter.
Job Requirements Include:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Legally able to work in the United States
- Ability to read and write the English language
- Possess a valid Washington State Driver’s License at time of appointment
- CPAT certification within the past 12 months
- Candidates shall be tobacco free at time of appointment and throughout their length of service. Candidates shall be marijuana free at time of appointment.
- Upon conditional offer of employment, ability to successfully complete medical examination with drug screening, psychological assessment and background investigation to include a Washington State Patrol criminal history records request and Washington State Department of Licensing Driver Abstract (or equivalent, if from out of state)
- Continued employment is conditional on employee’s ability to attain EMT-B certification within one year of appointment and successfully complete Fire Recruit Academy.
- You must apply through National Testing Network at the following link www.nationaltestingnetwork.com
- Complete the entry level written examination and CPAT (if not already certified)
- Candidates with a passing score on both the written examination and CPAT will have their results automatically forwarded to West Pierce Fire & Rescue
- Application closing date: Friday, April 18, 2014
For additional information on this job opening please visit our website at www.westpierce.org for the full announcement.
Questions: Please contact Julie Walker, Human Resource Manager, via email email@example.com or phone 253.983.4589.Print This Post