All Pierce Co. Democrats are called to the Pierce County Democrats District Caucuses March 9, 2014 at 1:00 pm. The purpose is to elect Delegates and Alternates to attend the Washington State Democrats Convention, June 20- 21, 2014. Spokane, Wash.
These caucus are open to the public, however, to vote at the Legislative District Caucus an individual must be a resident of the LD, registered voter in the their Legislative District and sign a registration sheet stating that he/she is a Democrat, and agrees to public display of her/his attendance at the meeting. Registered voters, includes all registered voters and any 17 year old who will be eligible to vote on November 4, 2014. Registered voters, also includes, any individuals who complete a voter registration form while signing in to attend the Legislative District Caucus. Individuals who are not qualified to register to vote because of residence or citizenship shall be allowed to participate in the platform discussion, but may not vote on resolutions or for the election of delegates or alternates, nor may they be elected as delegates or alternates.
To identify your Legislative District, find your district on the Pierce County Auditor website.
Following are Caucus Locations listed by Legislative District: LD = Legislative Dist.
- 2nd LD Yelm Middle School, 402 W Yelm Ave, Yelm 98597 – Caucus Contact: Pat Roberts-Dempsey Vice Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
- 25th LD Canyon Terrace Estates Club House, 9312 Canyon Rd E, Puyallup 98371 – Caucus Contact: Ed Herde Chair email@example.com
- 28th LD Pierce College, HEC 302, 9401 Farwest Dr. Lakewood 98498 – Caucus Contact: Patti Daily firstname.lastname@example.org
- 29th LD Asia Pacific Cultural Center, 4851 S Tacoma Way 98409 – Caucus Contact: Rosa Franklin, Chair email@example.com
- 30th LD Federal Way Library, 34200 1st Ave E, Rm 2, Federal way 98003 – Caucus Contact: Tim Burns firstname.lastname@example.org
- 31st LD Bonney Lake High School, 10920 199th Ave Ct E, Bonney Lake 98391 – Caucus Contact: Brain Gunn email@example.com
The following LD Caucus meetings take place at the Pierce County Democrats Convention:
26th LD (Pierce Co portion)and the 27th LD.
Pierce County Democrats Convention
- Saturday, April 12. 9am doors open, 10am sign in , 10;45 Call to Order
- Location: IBEW Hall 3049 S 36th St, Tacoma 98409
- Convention Contact: Jeannine Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for participating in your Grass Roots Political Process.
Jeannine Mitchell ~ Chair ~ Pierce County Democrats
Print This Post