Sens. Steve O’Ban and Randi Becker, along with Reps. Dick Muri, J.T. Wilcox and Graham Hunt, invite 2nd and 28th District residents to attend an upcoming town hall meeting in Graham this Saturday, Feb. 22.
Citizens who attend will receive an update on the 2014 legislative session, and legislators are encouraging participants to bring their questions, comments or concerns about bill proposals, state government and issues affecting Pierce County.
The meeting will be held at the Graham Fire Station, located at 23014 70th Ave. East, from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Coffee and cookies will be provided.
Residents unable to attend in person can e-mail their lawmakers with ideas, solutions and concerns using this contact information:
- 28th District Sen. Steve O’Ban, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.senatorsteveoban.com.
- 28th District Rep. Dick Muri, email@example.com, www.representativedickmuri.com
- 2nd District Sen. Randi Becker, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.senatorrandibecker.com.
- 2nd District Rep. J.T. Wilcox, email@example.com, www.representativejtwilcox.com
- 2nd District Rep. Graham Hunt, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.representativegrahamhunt.
Residents in the 2nd and 28th districts are also encouraged to call the toll-free legislative hotline at 1-800-562-6000 and leave a message for their legislators.