UPSD Superintendent Patti Banks and Assistant Superintendent Jeff Chamberlin will answer your questions (Tuesday, January 14 – 7 am at Tacoma Narrows Rotary) about the impact of the replacement Educational Programs and Operations Levy and the replacement Technology and Safety Capital Improvements Levy that are on the February ballot.
The Rotary Club of Tacoma Narrows meets weekly at the Fircrest Golf Club for fellowship, breakfast, and an informative and interesting presentation from a guest speaker.
- January 21 – Sights and Sounds of Home – Rotary Inbound Exchange Student Frauke du Buhr from Germany
- January 28 – Event Planning: Celebrating UP Students – President Jay Mosser
- February 4 – Lifting Young Hearts and Minds through Choral Music – Tacoma Youth Symphony
- February 11 – What can you expect in Pierce County’s Housing Market – Michael Robinson, Windermere Real Estate
- February 18 – Drop Kick the Drama – Civility Coach Madonna Hanna
- February 25 – Students of the Month – Jayne Hofstrand, Curtis Junior High Principal
- March 4 – Port of Tacoma: Economic Development vs. Environmental Stewardship – Port of Tacoma Commissioner
- April 15 – Creating a Better University Place – Tyler Pease, United for UP