Haiti Mission 2013 – Changing Lives will be the topic of the January 7, 2014 (7 am) program at the Tacoma Narrows Rotary meeting. Rotarian and humanitarian Stan Flemming will share his Haiti experience.
The Rotary Club of Tacoma Narrows meets weekly at the Fircrest Golf Club for fellowship, breakfast, and an informative and interesting presentation from a guest speaker.
- January 14 – Essential information about the upcoming University Place School District levy – Jeff Chamberlin, Assistant Superintendent
- January 21 – Sights and Sounds of Home – Rotary Inbound Exchange Student Frauke du Buhr from Germany
- January 28 – Event Planning: Celebrating UP Students – President Jay Mosser
- February 4 – Lifting Young Hearts and Minds through Choral Music – Tacoma Youth Symphony
- February 11 – What can you expect in Pierce County’s Housing Market – Michael Robinson, Windermere Real Estate
- February 18 – Drop Kick the Drama – Civility Coach Madonna Hanna
- February 25 – Students of the Month – Jayne Hofstrand, Curtis Junior High Principal
- April 15 – Creating a Better University Place – Tyler Pease, United for UP