The Lakewood City Council will hold a City Council meeting on Tuesday, September 3, 2013 (7:00 P.M.) in the City Council Chambers at 6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood, WA 98499. Following is the meeting agenda:
Call to Order
Swearing- In Ceremony – John J. Caulfield, City Manager
City Manager Report
Proclamations and Presentations
- Youth Council Report.
- Proclamation declaring September 13, 2013 as Lakewood Playhouse Day. – Mr. John Munn, Executive Director, Lakewood Playhouse
- Clover Park School District Board Report.
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of August 19, 2013.
( 6) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Special meeting of August 26, 2013.
( 7) C. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of August 26, 2013.
(11) D. Approval of payroll check numbers 113025 to 113033 and direct deposits and automated clearing house in the amount of $913,304.51 for the period August 1 – 15, 2013.
(12) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 72414 to 72543, in the amount of $622,596.53 for the period ending August 15, 2013.
(25) F. Approval of claim voucher numbers 130226, 11812309 and 72544 to 72617, in the amount of $171,913.08 for the period ending August 21, 2013.
(34) G. Approval of claim voucher numbers 20130823 and 72618 to 72679, in the amount of $569,434.53 for the period ending August 29, 2013.
(41) H. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
- Landmarks and Heritage Advisory Board meeting minutes of May 12, 2013.
- Public Safety Advisory Committee meeting minutes of June 5, 2013.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(47) Motion No. 2013-38
Appointing Nina Klinkhammer to serve on the Youth Council for the 2013-2014 school year. – Mayor
(51) Ordinance No. 567
Amending Sections 18A.30.440, 18A.30.450, 18A.30.540 and 18A.50.241 of the Lakewood Municipal Code relative to drive through facilities. – Assistant City Manager for Development Services
(60) Resolution No. 2013-17
Authorizing the City Manager to execute an interlocal agreement with the Town of Steilacoom for court, prosecution and public defense services. – Court Administrator
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments