Join Emily Garafalo, Outreach Coordinator for the Emergency Food Network, as she gives you a taste of what’s in store at the 2013 Pierce County Hunger Walk, Sunday Oct. 6th, at Fort Steilacoom Park. Learn how you can get involved. Emily will speak to the Tacoma Narrows Rotary Club on Tuesday, September 3 at 7:00 am.
The Rotary Club of Tacoma Narrows meets weekly at the Fircrest Golf Club for fellowship, breakfast, and an informative and interesting presentation from a guest speaker.
- September 10 – Setting our sights on this year’s goals – Jay Mosser, Tacoma Narrows Rotary President
- September 17 – Winning the War on Cancer – Dr. Frank Senecal, South Sound CARE Foundation
- September 24 – Courage, Faith and Fun at Camp Agape NW, 2013 Fund-A-Need recipient – Christina Bradic, board member and Emily John, Co-chair
- Oct 1 — Short Term Exchange Student Presentation
- October 8 – President’s Choice – Jay Mosser, Tacoma Narrows Rotary President
- October 15 – The State of the School District – Jeff Chamberlin, UPSD Assistant Superintendent
- October 22 – How you can save with home energy assessments – Paige Cureton, Sustainable Works
- October 29 – Curtis Junior High Students of the Month – Jayne Hofstrand, Principal
- November 5 – Business outlook forward to 2015 – Jeff Rounce, Publisher, the Business Examiner
- November 12 – “Between Sea and Sky” – UP for Arts Destination Art Campaign Chairperson, Debbie Klosowski and friends
- November 19 – President’s Choice – Jay Mosser, Tacoma Narrows Rotary President
- November 26 – What is Your Vision for a Better World? – Len Smith, Rotary Foundation Chair
- December 17 – Curtis Junior High Students of the Month – Jayne Hofstrand, Principal