The Lakewood City Council will hold a Study Session on Monday, July 22, 2013 at 7:00 P.M. in the City of Lakewood’s City Council Chambers at 6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood, WA 98499. Following is the study session agenda:
Call to Order
Items for Discussion:
( 1) 1. Update on economic development strategies. – Ms. Michelle Morlan, Director, National Development Council
(36) 2. Joint meeting with the Redevelopment Advisory Board.
(37) 3. Review of proposed amendment to the firearms, dangerous weapons and explosives code. – Memorandum
(44) 4. Endorsing the Pierce County Library System as a non-city entity to participate in the Association of Washington Cities Employee Benefit Trust. – Memorandum
Briefing by the City Manager
Items Tentatively Scheduled for the August 5, 2013 Regular City Council Meeting:
- Items No. 3 and 4 above.
- Proclamation recognizing Dr. John Walstrum for dedicated service as President of Clover Park Technical College. – Dr. John Walstrum
- Proclamation recognizing Lakewood Library’s 50th anniversary. – Ms. Kim Archer, Branch Manager, Lakewood Library and Ms. Jaime Prothro, Customer Experience Manager
City Council Comments