The Lakewood City Council will meet on Monday, June 3 (7 p.m.) in the City of Lakewood’s Council Chambers (6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood, WA 98499). Following is the meeting agenda:
Call to Order
City Manager Report
Proclamations and Presentations
Youth Council Report.
Clover Park School District Board Report.
Update on City Manager Recruitment. – Mr. Greg Prothman, Prothman Company
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
(1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of May 20, 2013.
(7) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of May 28, 2013.
(12) C. Approval of claim voucher numbers 130121, 130126, 130127 and 71266 to 71380, in the amount of $549,783.26 for the period ending May 16, 2013.
(24) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 11345909 and 71381 to 71382, in the amount of $272.00 for the period ending May 17, 2013.
(25) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 71383 to 71438, in the amount of $573,121.72 for the period ending May 23, 2013.
(32) F. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
Human Services Funding Advisory Board meeting minutes of April 18, 2013.
(35) G. Resolution No. 2013-08
Setting Monday, July 1, 2013, at approximately 7:00 p.m., as the date for a public hearing by the City Council on the 2014 -2019 Six-Year Transportation Improvement Program.
(37) H. Resolution No. 2013-09
Authorizing the sale of Lakewood Police Canine Phelan as surplus property.
(39) I. Motion No. 2013-25
Authorizing the execution of an interlocal agreement with the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services, in the amount of $462,000, for the Western State Hospital Community Partnerships program.
(50) Ordinance No. 563
Repealing Chapter 15A.24 and creating Chapter 15A.34 of the Lakewood Municipal Code relative to unfit dwellings, buildings and structures. – Assistant City Manager for Development Services
(65) Ordinance No. 565
Amending Title 15A of the Lakewood Municipal Code relative to the adoption of the 2012 International Building Code. – Assistant City Manager for Development Services
(100) Motion No. 2013-23
Awarding a bid to Miles Resources, LLC, in the amount of $962,759.75, for the construction of sidewalks and overlay on Bridgeport Way from 112th Street SW to 59th Avenue SW. – Public Works Director
(103) Motion No. 2013-24
Authorizing the City Manager to execute a consultant agreement with Transpo Group, Inc. in the amount of $158,697.00 for signal and illumination design services associated with the Madigan Access Improvement Project. – Public Works Director
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments