The Lakewood City Council will hold a Study Session on Monday, April 22, 2013 at 7:00 P.M. in the City of Lakewood’s City Council Chambers at 6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood, WA 98499. Following is the Study Session Agenda:
Call to Order
Items for Discussion:
(1) 1. Update on the draft Legacy Plan. – (Memorandum).
(3) 2. Joint meeting with the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board.
Briefing by the City Manager
- First Quarter Budget Report.
Items Tentatively Scheduled for the May 6, 2013 Regular City Council Meeting:
- Recognizing the Daffodil Princesses.
- Recognizing the Clover Park School District STEM students.
- Proclamation declaring May 6 – 10, 2013, Teacher Appreciation Week. – Mr. Sam Fitzgerald, President of the Clover Park Education Association
- Presentation of the US Open – Ms. Denise Dyer, Economic Development Director and Mr. Kevin Phelps, Deputy County Executive, Pierce County
- Update on 4/2 Stryker Brigade – Specialist Jacqueline Walker
- Approving the Fiscal Year 2013 Draft Consolidated Annual Action Plan and Fiscal Years 2010, 2011 and 2012 Consolidated Annual Action Plan Amendments and the proposed use of funds. – (Resolution – Regular Agenda)
- Approving the proposed vacation of Chicago Avenue SW right-of-way. – (Ordinance – Regular Agenda)
- Authorizing the execution of an agreement for right-of-way acquisition services for the Gravelly Lake Drive sidewalk improvement project from 100th Street to Bridgeport Way. – (Motion – Regular Agenda)
- Authorizing the execution of an agreement for right-of-way acquisition services for the South Tacoma Way improvement project from SR512 to 96th Street. – (Motion – Regular Agenda)
City Council Comments